Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My First Christmas In Heaven

I see the countless Christmas trees
around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars,
reflecting on the snow

The sight is so spectacular,
please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas
with Jesus Christ this year

I hear the many Christmas songs
that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare with
the Christmas choir up here

I have no words to tell you,
the joy their voices bring
For it is beyond description,
to hear the angels sing

I know how much you miss me
You know I hold you dear
And be glad I'm spending Christmas
with Jesus Christ this year

I sent you each a special gift
From my heavenly home above
I sent you each a memory of my undying love

After all, love is a gift
more precious than pure gold
It was always most important
in the stories Jesus told

Please love and keep each other
As my Father said to do
For I can't count the blessing or love
he has for each of you

So have a Merry Christmas
And wipe away that tear:
Remember, I am spending Christmas
with Jesus Christ this year.

No comments: