Tuesday, November 10, 2009

That's my girl

Yesterday, Tatum was playing with this little animal puzzle that Roxelle got for her birthday and she kept insisting that the hamster piece is called a "Lommster". I tried to tell her otherwise, but she would not hear it.
This morning after we dropped the girls off at school, she said she wanted to watch "Scooby, Scooby Doo" and that she can't find it. I knew it was in the car so I started handing her all the DVD's from the car. The first one I handed her was "Barbie in the Nutcracker" and when she looked at it she exclaimed "OOO! It's the 'Buttcracker' one, Mommy!" I asked "It's what?" "Buttcracker", she said like DUH MOM!
She is killing me with her mixed up words and phrases. I can remember doing that as a little kid. (ok, Jolene. I know I still do it. LOL!! "Beth hairs" ha ha ha!!) That's my girl!

No comments: