Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Dairy Free-ks

Neither Hannah nor Tatum can have foods with dairy products. Hannah is lactose intolerant and can have some things with a little milk, though.

We had pizza, which Tatum thinks she loves and so I decided to improvise. I took a tortilla and spread it with some plain tomato sauce and sprinkled some Italian seasonings in it. Then I put her soy mozzarella and cheddar mix shredded cheese on and then some little pieces of pepperoni. I put it in the oven with the other pizza for about 5 minutes and then cut it like a pizza. Tatum ended up eating 5 of the 8 pieces from the 1st one and Hannah, who usually likes to eat mostly fruits and veggies (and a hot dog here and there), ate 3 pieces of it!!! Chelsea was so stoked! I ended up making another one and Tatum ate another 3 pieces. Lucky it was a small tortilla and I didn't put very many toppings on each one. LOL!

I also added another picture of them sitting under the desk in the kitchen. They are seldom found playing apart. They follow each other around all day. It is so fun to watch.

Photobucket
The "cheese-rs" eating their "pizza"

Photobucket

Photobucket
Always trying to hide!


No comments: