Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Different?

I've had people asking me since
I announced that I'm pregnant if I
"feel different".
All of my pregnancies,
except the first two have all been pretty
different.
So much so, that when Tatum was born,
I actually asked if it was a
boy.
(The nurse looked at me like I was crazy).
So, this pregnancy hadn't been so different from the others, until now....
I think I must be turning into a temporary
man.
The testosterone level
must be too much because I am sweating
ALL THE TIME,
even when I don't "feel" warm.
I feel like I need to put absorbant
pads under my arms.
And I cannot eat
ANYTING
without it giving my tummy gas bubbles.
It's painful to be a man.
I'm finding just how glad I am to be a girl.
If my voice starts to lower, I am going to have to freak out a little bit!

No comments: