Monday, June 14, 2010

Hard to Believe!

I had an OB appointment today and she informed me that after my next appointment, which will include the glucose test and my first shot of Rhogam, I will start going to see her every 2 weeks! That's when you know the time is getting closer.

I'm not nervous for the birth. I am always excited and anxious for it to come. This feels like my first pregnancy all over again. It's very weird. I have to think about things in a different way. I'm worried that I won't know what to do. I'm also worried, more so than with the others, that there will be something wrong with him. These darn hormones! It makes it hard to distinguish between real reality and what my mind is making up.

I'm doing well and I feel really good. This pregnancy is going as well as the others. Each have been different in their own way, but nothing bad. The mood swings get a little out of control at times :*). Even I can't stand myself half the time. LOL! But, all in all, I feel great!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and btw everything is pretty much the same except your potty training will be different. And of course you will dress him differently :) other than that, he is a baby just like every other baby! ;)

Unknown said...

don't worry...boys are way easier! it will be a breeze. seriously. I grew up with four sisters, no brothers. Than I had a boy first....really easy.