Monday, November 17, 2008

2 Months Old

Roxelle is 2 months old today. It just seems like time has stood still. It is the weirdest feeling. Time always seems to be flying by, but over the past 2 months, it seems to have frozen. I feel like Roxelle has been here for so much longer than just 8 short weeks. I can't explain it. When I look at her, I don't think of her as a 2 month old. Not that she does anything extraordinary for a 2 month old, but it's interesting that she doesn't seem only 2 months old. Like I said, I can't explain it.

Anyway, she had her first dr. appt today since she was born. We were in the middle of moving when she was 2 weeks old. Lucky for us, she is healthy and happy! The dr gave her a clean bill of health and she weighed in at a healthy 10 lbs 8 oz. and is 23 5/8 inches. Dr. Fuchs said that she is in the 75% for height!!!!! All of our others are between 8% (Brinlee) and 40% for height. Might we average size folks have a tall one?! (I would consider 5'6 "tall" for a girl...LOL! ha ha ha). She is 50% for head. This is also unusual. All the others are 80% to 95% (Brinlee). She is 40% for weight.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Crystal said...

SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

Handi Andi said...

She is so cute! She looks like pictures that I have seen of Asia, but I haven't seen them in person...so who knows. I am so glad that you are back online. I love reading your blog! I kept checking. I finally figured out how to put pictures on mine hopefully I catch up. You have 5 kids and you can do it, so I don't have an excuse! Are you coming out with your mom and dad at Thanksgiving for Grandma Woolsey's thing?

*~McGarys~* said...

Those boots are sooooo cute! She dose look like t but a little different at the same time. Super cute!

TwinkleBee said...

She's a doll!
No way am I offended about the cut from the same personality mold, I love reading your blog too, glad you're back! Must be a Jones thing :)