Friday, November 14, 2008

Mini School

Today was Asia's second day at Mini School. It's my favorite preschool ever! I was so caught up in the day yesterday, that I totally forgot to take my camera to the school, so I got some pics of her at home and some video and then more pics today. That's been the story of my life lately...too busy for any and every thing!

Mariah attended Mini School for 2 years when we lived in Vancouver before. I absolutely loved it then too. The best part is the drive up service. You drive up from the back of the school and pull right up to the classroom door and the teacher opens the car door, unbuckles/buckles your child and you don't have to pile all the kids out of the car to pick up.

FIRST DAY


PhotobucketPhotobucket


SECOND DAY


PhotobucketPhotobucket


MRS. PROVINE


Photobucket

No comments: