Monday, December 1, 2008

round 3

UGH! We went to Walsh's for dinner last night, which was lovely...THANKS GUYS! The 'UGH' part was on the way home. Well, it started during dinner when Tatum just kept drinking water by the cups full. She just kept saying "Mo wadah". I didn't really think about it until about the 3rd or 4th time she asked. It briefly struck me what she might be doing, but I was kind of involved in making sure that they were all behaving and engaged in conversation with Monte and Dotty for it to really sink in. We were just blocks from home (it's only 5 minute drive from Walsh's) when Mariah gasped and yelped Tatum just threw up. I pulled over to grab a burp cloth, but before I could get back there, she just kept right on erupting. Poor thing was covered..and Mariah looked like she might start all over again. UUUUUUUGH! Of course Will was working. So I quickly got home and got her inside before she could start again. I didn't even want to mess with having her on the carpet in her room, so we put her on her toddler bed mattress on the floor of our bathroom. I got some pics POOR BABY! Thank heavenly that Will is off tomorrow. I can't deal with another day of it by myself.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: