Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Last night was our Ward Christmas Party. I was totally murmuring about going because we had to go in Sunday dress (part of it was in the chapel). It's hard enough to get them ready for church, but 2 days in a row? Plus, Tige and Taryn had invited us to go with them to watch her dad perform with the Portland Mormon Choir here in Vancouver. I was so tempted to ditch out on the ward thing, but my conscience got the best of me and I had signed up to take pie.

I was really glad we decided to go. The dinner was very nice and the program was ok, too. They had Santa there at the end in the gym and Tatum, of course, being the typical 2 year old was freaking out, not to mention the girl is scared of EVERYTHING, anyway.

Before we left the house I took advantage ofthe dresses and took some pictures. These are not their Christmas dresses, but still festive all the same.

No comments: