Saturday, October 4, 2008

Asia and Tatum

I keep forgetting that I took Asia and Tatum for their 4 and 2 year old pictures just a few days before I gave birth. Asia did really well. She posed the way the photographer asked and got her shots in just one or two takes. Tatum, on the other hand, made that poor girl work for her money! She would NOT smile, or sit still, or stay in the pose. I think it's been typical for all 4 of the girls to have a hard time at the 2 year pictures. Still, Kiddie Kandids always does a great job!

Asia Faith Erickson

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tatum 'Anelalani Erickson

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

rouskafamily said...

Cute pics!! Tatum looks alot like Mariah. They are beautiful girls!!

Bridgettepatterson said...

All your girls are so dog-gone cute! Roxelle IS smiling...don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. I think it is her natural disposition to smile...a gift from heaven. Enjoy.

The Prices said...

Your girls are all so cute. I barely recognize Asia and Tatum now since they are getting soooo big!!! Glad to see thinks are going well with Roxelle. She is a cutie!!

*~McGarys~* said...

Asia is getting so big. She's so stinkin cute! And Tatum is getting bigger to. She looks so different then when we were there in HI. I can't wait to Christmas:)