Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bubbalicious



Tatum chewing gum and tidbits of cousin Hannah

Tatum, as most kids, has an obsession with gum. For months now, I have found her in the corner with the gum from my purse and anywhere from 4 to 8 gum wrappers surrounding her. She has eaten so much of it, I'm surprised she's not poo-ing Maui Melon Mint scent!! (sorry, I know...TMI) LOL!

She ended up chewing this same piece for almost 2 hours. When she was done with it, Will told her to put it in the rubbish and so she did! Such a funny girl.

Photobucket
"Hey Tatum, show me your gum!"

1 comment:

*~McGarys~* said...

How cute! Noah likes seeing movies of T. lol he is so funny. Well I think that we are going to be up in WA next weekk starting on the 15th. So we will see if we can't make it down. gas is so much that we might not be able to:( LAME!