Friday, June 13, 2008

A New Day

This morning I got up and decided to peruse the yard sale scene. I drove around for a while and there wasn't much until I went into this ancient neighborhood near my parents home. The neighborhood is called the "Senior Estates" and has been in Woodburn for idk, 50 years...maybe longer. It's a planned community for senior citizens age 55 and older with NO children.

Anyway, as I was looking, all the little old couples that were out were being so cute. I'm not sure why, but it was so refreshing to see all these little white haired people out enjoying the rare sunshine and they way they spoke to each other was so endearing. I couldn't help but walk around with a full-tooth smile on my face. cheeeese smiley

So weird to me that it took going to this OLD OLD neighborhood and walking amongst the "almost dead" (LOL j/k) to put me in a mood that I haven't been in for a while. I didn't even really buy anything (except one Tupperware brand box for $1). I couldn't wait to come home and blog! Things are looking UP!

No comments: