Monday, July 13, 2009

Boating with Rouska's

We had the most fantastic time boating with the Rouska's today!! We were out on the water ALL DAY. Almost till sunset. The kids had a blast and all the girls tried the tube. When Jen and I rode with Tatum, she was having a great time and then all of a sudden we it the edge of a wake and all 3 of us got bumped off. Luckily we all had life jackets and I was already holding on to Tatum's. She was a little freaked out, but she was a trooper!!
Kade (15) is such a good kid. He was so good with all the girls and he's an awesome wakeboarder! I can remember when he was a baby...I can't believe he'll be driving soon.
After we cleaned up from the lake, we got the kids pizza and Kade agreed to baby-sit so we could go to dinner. We went to Wingers down in Vernal. Great food and conversation as always with Jen and Bryan. I wish they'd move closer to us. :P
Between Jen and I, we took so darn many pictures it was hard to decide. Sorry the slide show is a little lengthy. But all the shots were so good and different!

No comments: