Saturday, July 11, 2009

Seven Peaks? and Sautter's!

We woke up to gray skies and warm misty drizzle. We were going to take the kids to Seven Peaks Water Park in Provo, but decided not to. Mac let us use the key to his apartment complex pool place and we took them swimming there. It started to get a little breezy and chilly.
After we swam, Mac picked up Vienna and brought her home for the day. She was a little freaked out by all these strangers in her house, but warmed up quickly. She is a little dolly face!!

After they got dressed, we went and visited with my Grandma Woolsey again. She really wanted us to come over again. I took pictures today.

We also went to visit Uncle Carl and Aunt Glenna Wilson. Carl has been very poorly for a long while. We are sad to say that this may be the last time we get to see him alive. And DUH! I didn't take any pictures. UGH! I don't know where my brain is...

We finally got a hold of the Sautter's!! YAY! It was so much fun to visit with them for a short while. Elle and Mariah are like old pals again!!


Me and Crystal Elle and Kate

I wish we could've visited longer, but we promised Grandma Woolsey that we'd go to my cousin, Matthew's, wedding reception with her and my uncle Kent tonight. (And, no, I didn't get any pictures :*-) !!)

We'd originally planned to try and take the girls to Temple Square today, but it didn't happen. We just can't fit it all into one trip. We want to do this again next year!!

No comments: