Sunday, November 25, 2007

blahg....blahg....blahg....

(originally posted): Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blahg....Blahg....Blahg....
Current mood: contemplative Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Category: Blogging


I just wanted to note that I decided to start using my blog space as my personal journal. I am not a terribly private person, so I have not chosen to make my blog private. That having been said, I will be writing my thoughts and about excitements and my kids and my life. I want to have some kind of record of it so that my kids will know about ME and what I was thinking at each stage in their lives. I have been so bad about keeping a written journal since I got married and I wish that I had a record of my thoughts from my pregnancies, deliveries, moves, etc. Also, our parents have been asking for updates on what the kids are up to and this just seems easier than writing each of them individually.

If you have emails from me from the past that you think would be a significant addition to this record, please forward any and all! THANKS A MILLION!!

No comments: