Monday, November 26, 2007

no computer

(originally posted): Tuesday, October 02, 2007

no computer
Current mood: annoyed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Category: Life


I am so annoyed!! This will have to be semi-quick since I am using my friends computer.

Last Sat night I went to turn on the comp at about 10pm and it wouldn't load, then I got a blue screen and it wouldn't turn back on. (We have had this computer since we moved here in June 05). So we called Dell and we were on the phone for over 2 hours (until well after midnight) trying to figure it out. Well long story short, the hard drive is suddenly bad. Just like that! Will had used it for a paper earlier in the day with no problems at all. GRR! Lucky it's under warranty and they will just send us a new one.

It's amazing how dependent we can be on the internet. I use it for recipes and everything! Some of my friends I only keep in touch with via internet. I HATE not being able to just sit down and go to the internet for stuff. Luckily, my friend and neighbor, May Wheeler is letting me use hers a couple times a day to check my email and eBay auctions that I have listed right now. She just lives a few buildings down from us and I am so grateful to her!!

We should have our new hard drive in a couple days. I will post another update then.

No comments: