Sunday, November 25, 2007

dah~daaah

(originally posted): Thursday, September 06, 2007

dah~daaah
Current mood: blank Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Category: Life


Tatum just started saying "ta-da!" (like dah~daaah) yesterday. It is so cute...Asia keeps saying it over and over just to get Tatum to repeat it.

Last night we threw together a last minute girls night and 6 of us went to Chili's for food and gab. It was Nagmai Keli'i, Arlene Colon, Jean Miller, Kapua Kai, May Wheeler, and I. We had a really good time, except for the extremely bad customer service that we received. It all started with a floatie in my water and when I (politely, I might add) called the waitress' attention over, she picked up my glass and stood there examining it before she was like "Oh, sorry" and walked away with it. I really didn't give it a 3rd thought, but in the back of my mind I was thinking "what, you don't believe me that there's a floatie in there?".

After everyone had arrived, they ordered what they wanted and service went downhill from there. The black beans were cold for Jean and Arlene, so they heated some more and brought it out separately, then the manager came to apologize. That was nice. Then Kapua's brownie mountain volcano thing-y didn't "ooze" like it was supposed to and there were hard spots in the brownie. Then Jean and Arlene got one too and same thing only the "hard things" were harder in theirs. So when the waitress came, they mentioned it and she was standing there examining it like she needed proof that there was something wrong with it. Oh, I'm sorry, did the rules of customer service change and I wasn't made aware? What happened to the customer is always right?? She should have been like "Oh! I am so sorry, I will take care of this for you right away". Instead she stood there and looked at it like they were just being melodramatic! By the time all was said and done, everyone was a little irritated and embarrassed (why we were the ones embarrassed, I'm not sure). That manager should have seen the situation and been like, "I'm so sorry for all this, let me take care of it for you", This was the Chili's in Kapolei. We said we would go to the Waikele one next time, but 2 of the 6 said they had worse experiences down there! So I guess it's Wendy's next time?!! HA HA HA!!

No comments: