Monday, November 26, 2007

Back online!!

(originally posted): Monday, October 08, 2007

Back online!!
Current mood: happy Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Category: Life


Well, we have been back online since last Wednesday! THANKS DELL! They got us all fixed up in a jiffy! They even had someone come the day we received the new hard drive and install it for us. How nice. The thing that I am sick about is that Tatum's 1st birthday party pics were on that old hard drive and not backed up yet on discs . We had taken about 150 or so pictures that day. The only semi-comforting thing is that I had already created her bday slide at slide.com, but the bad news about that is that all the pictures on that slide show are only 40% of the original resolution. So we are looking into ways right now that we can get the data recovered from the hard drive.

Tomorrow is Asia's 3rd birthday (or gurpbay as she calls it). We are having a little party for her at the pool with a few of her friends from the ward. Nothing fancy, just swimming and cupcakes. She really wanted balloons too, so I dug out the leftovers from Tatum's party for her. She is thrilled! I can't believe she is 3 already! Before we know it, she'll be starting Kindergarten!

This past weekend was General Conference. I always look so forward to this semi-annual event. I love to get the fulfilling enrichment from our church leaders. The only talk that really stood out to me from the Sunday sessions (I missed the Saturday ones because I was selling our junk at Kai's yard sale) was Elder Claudio R.M. Costa. His talk was on families. More specifically on "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" document_ It must have stood out to me because that is the subject that I will be teaching in Relief Society next Sunday. I also really liked Sister Beck right after him. Of course, I always love to hear the voice of our Prophet (Gordon B. Hinckley). He is getting old. He is 97! He looks pretty good, but he is starting to "sound" old. His words are slightly slurred. It is exciting to see him each conference time to see that he is still getting on quite well.

Well, the kids are all in bed and I am going to try and catch up on a few things before we turn in.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: